Ar Rihla invites you to attend an educational & informative course outlining the steps you need to take towards finding a suitable marriage partner.With exceptionally beneficial content both for the unmarried & married individual,this program highlights common mistakes & relationship problems as well as must-have information for anyone considering marriage. Combining guidelines put forth by the Shari’ah with practical examples from the life of Nabi Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa Sallam,the Sahaabah and leading Muslim husbands & wives, this seminar clearly explains the most common challenges faced both before & after marriage together with simple, practical solutions.
* Are you ready to get married? Knowing when the time is right.
* 15 questions for you to answer before searching for a spouse
* Conditions when marriage is recommended and instances where marriage is Haraam (Prohibited)
* Religion & Relationships : The link,implications & the need
* What to look for in a spouse. Advice from the Blessed Sunnah
* Key considerations prior to marriage
* Questions to ask your prospective spouse
* Deal-makers & deal-breakers
* Istikhaara (Asking Allah Ta’ala for guidance)
* The role of parents in choosing one’s life partner
* Nikaah – The way the Shar’iah advises
* Rights,duties & responsibilities of a Husband
* Rights,duties & responsibilities of a Wife
* The impact of children on a marriage
* Resolving disagreements & disputes
* Why do marriages end & what can be done to avert a hurtful ending?
* 10 things which lead to arguments in a marriage
* Dealing with in-laws. People skills & relationship advice from the Sunnah
* Dealing with disappointment,stress & change in a relationship
* Steps towards ensuring a marital life that is fulfilling,enjoyable & rewarding
* Developing you own personal Rihla marriage plan
* Q & A
We always seek the advice of those more learned than us & marriage is definitely one of those occasions where we should be taking the best advice possible. Why not take the advice of Allah Ta’ala Himself? Draw from the wisdom of the Shar’iah and make an informed,educated decision when choosing your life partner. Learn the techniques taught by the Qur’aan & Sunnah to achieve marital bliss and a relationship that brings peace of mind and joy to the heart.
Date: 13th March 2011 Insha Allah
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Venue: Parktown, Johannesburg (Details on registration)
Fee: R 150.00 per person
View the full program details & registration information here http://www.rihla.co.za/2011/02/orchards-of-love-islams-guide-to-marital-bliss/