1. Knowledge: Wasted when not taking action with it.
2. Actions: Wasted when we do anything without sincerity. Intentions count.
3. Wealth: Wasted when used on things that will not bring us Ã¢jr (reward). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things that have no benefit in this life or in Ã¢khirah (The Hereafter).
5. Bodies: Wasted when we don’t use them in ibÃ¢dah (worship) and service of Allah in serving humankind.
6. Love: Wasted when our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something/someone else.
7. Time : Wasted when not used properly, by not doing what is righteous.
8. Intellect : Wasted on things that are detrimental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Service: Wasted when in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah.
10. Dhikr: Wasted when it does not have an effect on our hearts.