The latest lies that emanate from the so-called "expert on Islamic militancy" Hussein Solomons do not surprise Muslims who have become familiar with the methods this devious munafiq who hides under the cloak of Islam.
His latest "warning" to the South African Intelligence is about the serious terrorist threat to the 2010 FIFA World Cup, due to be held in South Africa in June 2010. Again, without failing to provide evidence for his wild claims (he has failed to do so repeatedly in the past), he is directing his latest verbal diarrhoea at the Somali community. The centre of all this seems to be that the United States had decided to close all of its South African offices due to the threat of an alleged terror attack following on the United States killing of a commander of the Al Shabaab in Somalia.
His rants and numerous attempts to appease the war mongers of the United States, "Israel", etc have probably won him a few admirers from those camps but assuredly has won him absolutely no favour among the Muslim community of South Africa and now the extremely hard-working, honest and sincere Somalis, who’ve just about recovered from the terrible xenophobic attacks that they had to endure last year.
He has the "honour" of addressing the 7th International Conference of the International Institute for Counter Terrorism in Herzliya, Israel in 2007 where he lied about and attempted to dishnour every single Muslim who lives in South Africa. Some of the highly "credible" partners that Solomons rubbed shoulders with included known Islamophobes, warmongers and murderers such as Steve Emerson (producer of "Jihad in America"), Daniel Pipes (Islamophobe), Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Shabtai Shavit, former head of Mossad!
Some of his previous tongue-browning efforts include:
* Allegations that South African Muslim organizations, mosques and the Muslim media were psychologically preparing local Muslims for terrorism;
* Allegations that military training is occurring at various South African Muslim high schools;
* Alleging that Muslims were a potential threat to the 2010 World Cup;
* Alleging that South African madressahs (religious schools) were a breeding ground for terrorism;
* Alleging that Muslims from Johannesburg were going to plant bombs at the African Cup of Nations Final in Cairo in 2004
* He loves harping on about the arrest of two South African Muslims in Pakistan, conveniently ignoring the fact that neither of the two were charged with any crime
* He also loves to make reference to two South African Muslim cousins who were alleged to have been financially supporting so-called "terrorist" causes AGAIN conveniently ignoring the fact that neither of the two cousins were charged with any crime!
* He really shot himself in the foot though when he tried to capitalise on the arrest of a South African aalim and charity worker in Uganda. Just as his briefing papers were being circulated around the media (much to the glee of his paymasters), the two South African Muslims were released from custody in Uganda without charge!
While no sane Muslim takes this joker seriously, Solomons is trying really hard to ignite a conflict that in reality does not exist except within the recesses of his mind. Unfortunately there will be segments within the South African media that will give him room to air his "scholarly research and expertise". Muslims are urged to challenge these lies and make clear to the media that Solomons is no expert and is far from being credible in the eyes of local Muslims.
Muslims are reminded of the fact that munafiqeen were present during the time of Rasulullah (saw) and have always been present in within Muslim communities. Our age is no different and likes of Solomons are cut from the same cloth as Abdullah ibn Salul. And their divisive and mischievous tactics have not changed either.
One wonders how much more poor Solomons must do to be approved by the Zionist war machine and granted an honorary "Israeli" passport!
Hussein Solomon is the Director at the Centre for International Political Studies, University of Pretoria in South Africa.
Written by www.PureIslam.co.za